DC NEGATIVE ACTION SAFETY ELECTROMECHANICAL BRAKE
The characteristics of this type of brake are:
- High degree of safety, guaranteed by spring braking.
- Good braking torque given by two contact surfaces.
- Easy assembly and pre-adjusted air gap make this product particularly interesting and competitive.
- No need for subsequent air gap adjustments.
- Possibility of installing the manual release lever.
- Low noise functioning.
The braking action is generated by the thrust of the springs. The braking torque, obtained by friction, is thus available when the brake is not powered, so even in the event of a mains failure, this is why it is called negative action.
The brake is released by the electromagnetic action of the direct current coil, but is normally supplied with single-phase alternating current transformed into direct current by means of a rectifier in the motor terminal box.
Depending on the requirements, we can arrange for the brake power supply to be supplied at the same time as the motor or separately, and be interrupted even after the power supply so as to eliminate its electrical inertia and obtain faster intervention times.
The standard coils have a supply voltage of 205V DC; depending on the choice of the rectifier, this can be powered at 230V AC or 400V AC single-phase, always with 205V DC coil output. Other voltages e.g. 24V DC are available on request.
- MOBILE ANCHOR
- TORQUE SPRINGS
- ROTOR WITH FERODO
- FIXING SCREWS
- AIR-GAP DETERMINATION COMPASSES
- MANUAL RELEASE LEVER
- BRAKINK FOIL