SAFETY ELECTROMAGNETIC BRAKE, AC NEGATIVE ACTION
The properties of this type of brake are:
- High degree of safety, guaranteed by spring braking.
- Direct AC power supply without the need for a rectifier, so it is more reliable.
- Less magnetic inertia for faster response time.
- High braking torque with adjustable capability.
- Robust design to ensure high braking torques.
- Adjustable air gap value.
- Possibility to use the manual release lever (on request).
- Capacity to carry out a greater number of events per hour.
The braking action is generated by the push of the springs. The braking torque, obtained by friction, is thus available without -power, so even in case of failure from the electricity grid; this is why it’s called negative action.
The brake is unlocked by the electromagnetic action of the AC coil. Depending on the requirements, we can arrange the brake supply.
The standard coils have a power supply voltage that can be supplied 230V or 400V AC three-phase depending on their connection, delta or star. Other voltages are available upon request.
BRAKE TORQUE ADJUSTMENT
DISTANCE BETWEEN THE REGULATION SCREW AND THE ELECTROMAGNETE, DIMENSION “A”
- MOBILE ANCHOR
- REGISTER SCREW
- TORQUE SPRINGS
- ROTOR WITH FERODO
- O-RING ANTIVIBRATION
- TORQUE ADJUSTMENT SCREW
- FIXING SCREWS